Pope John Paul the Great was named one of the Top 50 Catholic High Schools in America! Click here to read more.
* Our Freshman class for next year is now full, and a wait-pool has been established. There are also wait-pools for rising Sophomores and Juniors. Please see the Admissions page for more information.
* H.O.P.E. Fest 2013 - A fun event sponsored by the JP National Honor Society to raise awareness about local homelessness, and to help fill local food pantries. Saturday, May 18, 4 - 8pm, JP field. Fun for all ages includes kid games, live music, and free hotdogs! Admission is a donation of canned goods. For more information, please click here.
* Summer Courses and Camps at JP: Overview
--- Credit and Enrichment Courses: Please click here
--- Sports Camps: Please click here
A Look Back:
* Congratulations GRADUATES! Click here to read about the accomplishments of the Class of 2012, including the 141 colleges and universities they were accepted to, and the $6.3 million in academic scholarships they earned!
* Applications for 2013 - 2014 are still being accepted but only on a wait-pool basis for Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior classes.Please visit the Admissions page for more information.
*Exemption Exams: Enrolled students may take math and World language exemption exams on June 1. For more information, and to register, please click here.
* Transitioning to High School Workshop: All new students who will be attending JP next year are encouraged to attend! Please click here for registration information. Open only to enrolled students.
Links For Current JP the Great Families:
Powerschool: Our on-line grading, attendance, and bulletin system.
Moodle: Our on-line portal of classroom websites.
Naviance: Our on-line career and college planning tool.