We are thrilled you are considering a transfer to Saint John Paul the Great. We accept applications for 10th and 11th grade transfer students. We do not consider 12th grade transfers; exceptions can sometimes be made for a student moving to the area from outside of the Diocese of Arlington due to job relocation.
Our on-line application system guides you step-by-step through the application process. Begin by creating an account on our Admissions Portal using the button on the right.
For an application to be considered complete and ready for review, the following items must be received by the Admissions office:
- Application for admission
- Academic Records, to include all high school level classes completed or in progress
- Principal Recommendation or other School Administrator
- Current classroom Teacher Recommendation
- If the HSPT or other standardized exam was taken, a copy of those results can be helpful in proper class placement.
- All documentation related to SAP, IEP, 504 or other similar documentation must be uploaded.
- Complete documentation of any disciplinary issues during the previous 2 years must be submitted. In addition, these issues must be noted on the application.