9th Grade Applicants
We are happy you have chosen to apply to Saint John Paul the Great.
Our on-line application system guides you step-by-step through the application process. Begin by creating an account on our Admissions Portal using the button on the right.
For an application to be considered complete and ready for review, the following items must be received by the Admissions office:
- Application for admission
- Academic Records, to include 7th grade, and first semester of 8th grade
- Principal Recommendation, or other School Administrator
- Current classroom Teacher Recommendation
- High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- All documentation related to SAP, IEP, 504 or other similar documentation must be uploaded.
- Complete documentation of any disciplinary issues during the previous 2 years must be submitted. In addition, these issues must be noted on the application.