The beautiful, modern, and technologically-advanced campus of John Paul the Great sits on 40 acres of tree-lined property in Potomac Shores, just minutes from Route 1 and adjacent to Dumfries, in Prince William County, Virginia.
The architecture of our remarkable building articulates in a unique way our Catholic mission and culture. We are a Christ-centered school. The chapel, which sits at the center of our beautiful campus serves as the physical and spiritual heart of our school. Vaulted arches frame the exterior entrance to the build and draw you forward to Jesus in the tabernacle.
Our students pass the chapel multiple times throughout their day and each time they pass they acknowledge Jesus present among us by making the sign of the cross.
- Eight modern science labs, with separate lecture and lab work space
- Collegiate-style library and research center
- Interactive electronic notepads and projectors in each classroom
- Monitored wireless internet access throughout the building
- 500-seat theater with professional stage, lighting, and sound systems
- Picturesque cafeteria with bistro-style seating
- Three athletic fields with electronic score boards including: football/field hockey/8 lane rubberized track; soccer/lacrosse; and, baseball
- The main gym seats nearly 1,000 fans and is equipped with 6 drop-down basketball hoops, built-in volleyball inserts, and electronic scoreboards
- Auxiliary gym for extra practice and competition space
- Athletic Training Clinic
- Fully equipped weight and wrestling rooms
- And, so much more!