Students arrive at JP in four different ways:
- Students drive themselves by registering for a parking space on campus.
- Students are driven by a parent and are dropped off in the front of the building.
- Students carpool with either other students or another parent driver. We are happy to help connect you to families in your area to make this option feasible!
- Students take the bus.*
Students can and do use a mixture of the above transportation methods.
*Bus routes are offered in the morning, afternoons, and in the evening (one stop per route). Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the evening stops are temporarily suspended. Students can register to be full time round-trip or one-way riders, or buy a daily bus pass on occasion.
To check out the Potomac Shores neighborhood, including their major plans for a VRE train stop, their town center, and Jack Nicklaus golf course, visit the Potomac Shores website!
To check out the new Prince William County Sports Complex that sits adjacent to JP (giving our students access to additional fields), visit the Ali Krieger Sports Complex website!
John Paul the Great is conveniently located minutes off of 1-95, nestled between the Woodbridge and Stafford areas in beautiful Potomac Shores!
- Seven minutes off of exit 152 on I-95
- Three minutes off Route 1
- Seven minutes off of VA-234