- 100% of our students matriculate to some form of higher education
- 96% are accepted to four-year colleges/universities
- 9% are accepted to community and junior colleges
- 63% of AP students earned a 3 or better on their AP exams
- 91 AP Scholars
- Students have received Commended, Semi-finalist, Finalist and Hispanic Merit recognition from the PSAT
- Median SAT/ACT scores are above the national and state averages
- The class of 2019 was awarded more than $22 million in scholarships
- 9 students were awarded ROTC scholarships
- 5 students were awarded service academy appointments
- 3 students enlisted in the Army and Marine Corps
We are a dynamic department made up of an Academic and Counseling Administrator, a Director of Counseling, 3 Professional School Counselors, a Registrar, an Administrative Assistant, and an Assistant Registrar. Together we bring many years of teaching, counseling and administrative experience to our school and students.
All counselors have Degrees in Counseling. We have members with teaching and administrative endorsements. Most members of the staff belong to a major national, religious and/or educational association. They have experience in teaching, college admissions, college administration, grief counseling, substance abuse training and counseling, global education programs, family and religious counseling and military family support counseling. They are also proactive in collaboration, coordination, and leadership with our programs for all grade levels. Some of the programs include college information and financial aid, grade level orientations, academic and military information sessions, and college athletic introductions.