Mr. Victor Alcantara
In His Own Words: "I believe in a Christ-centered education that fosters the formation of the whole person. I am so grateful for the education and formation that I received in the Catholic school system, and so I am dedicated to helping the youth on their journey to encounter Christ at our school. John Paul the Great Catholic High School provides this Christo-centric formation for its students on a daily basis. Ultimately, the mission of this school is to help our students to grow in the image of Christ, while addressing their moral, physical, emotional, and academic needs. I am so thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the mission of our school and the Church.”
- M.Ed., Education Administration, Marymount University
- M.A., Theology, Notre Dame Graduate School of Christendom College
- B.A., in Theology, Christendom College
- Advanced Apostolic Catechetical Certificate, Notre Dame Graduate School of Christendom College
- Teaching since 2005, middle school and high school, Religion grades 6-8, 6th grade Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies at St. Louis School in Alexandria, VA.