Mr. Chris Wode
In His Own Words: “Saint John Paul II once said that ‘The future starts today, not tomorrow.’ I am humbled to have the opportunity to help forge the future of our next generation. One of the many attributes of this school is that it seeks to inspire spiritual, moral, and physical growth in addition to preparing students academically for wherever their life’s path leads them.”
CHRIST the TEACHER award – 2017
- M.B.A, Regis University
- Naval War College
- AP Certified Instructor
- Federal Executive Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- B.S. (Mechanical Engineering), U.S. Naval Academy
- 29 Year Naval Career including two commands at sea and national and international staff assignments.
- 8 years teaching experience.