Mr. Chris Vander Woude
In His Own Words: “My wife Katy and I feel so blessed to be able to join the JP community. I am excited to be involved in the athletic program at such a wonderful place that is committed to the formation, development and education of the whole person. Being from the Saint John Paul the Great era, his papacy has greatly influenced my life, especially his love of the outdoors and connection between sports, competition, character, and the Christian Life. I look forward to serving the students at JP especially the student-athletes as we continue to build an athletic program that seeks to form character through growing in virtue that comes with competition and the pursuit of excellence.
- B.A., History, Christendom College
- Competed in high school and college sports including baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
- 7 Years Athletic Director managing and developing varsity and intramural sports programs.
- 13 years coaching experience including high school and college basketball, soccer, and baseball.
- 5 years youth ministry at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Winchester, VA.