Dr. Richard Gildersleeve
In His Own Words: “It is a joy and a privilege to teach at Saint John Paul the Great Catholic High School and it is a gift to work closely with the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in the formation of our youth. The charism of the Dominican Sisters advances a continuous renewal of Catholic education in Christ. At Saint John Paul the Great we live and work in personal loving communion with Our Lord and with each other. Together in communion with Bishop Burbidge and Pope Francis we live veritas – truth in the Gospel of Life and in the New Evangelization envisioned and taught by our great patron Saint John Paul II.”
- Ph.D., Animal Science, Louisiana State University
- M.T.S, International Theological Institute for Studies of Marriage and Family
- B.S., Zoology, Louisiana State University
- Researcher for NIH; teacher of graduate and undergraduate courses at LSU and NCSU
- Vice President of Embrex, Inc., a global agricultural biotechnology company
- Catholic Teacher since 1996; directly involved in starting or growing several Catholic middle and high schools.