Open House: Each Fall and Spring
If you missed our Fall 2017 Open House, email email@example.com to schedule a tour
Come help us celebrate our 10th Anniversary at the
SPRING OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 4 – 6pm.
This is a smaller version of our Fall Open House, and hosted primarily for younger students – particularly 6th and 7th graders – who wish to preview high school.
- Brief presentation in the Theater at 4:15pm
- Meet teachers and coaches at information tables in the Cafeteria
- Enjoy refreshments
- Tour the building
- Pre-register for a special 10-year anniversary keepsake!
For other opportunities to visit JPtheGreat, including Shadow Days and Admissions Tours, please click here.
Directions to John Paul the Great:
- From Interstate 95 take exit 152-A toward Dumfries.
- Travel .5 miles and turn LEFT at Jefferson Davis Highway
- Travel .7 miles and turn RIGHT at River Heritage Rd. (There will be a Walmart on the right)
- Travel 1.7 miles. The school is located at the end of River Heritage Rd., which turns into Dominican Drive.