Open House: Each Fall and Spring
FALL OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, November 5, 2017 from 1-4pm.
All are welcome!
- Presentations in the Theater at 1:15pm and 2:15pm
- Belong to a House for a Day!
- Receive a campus tour by a Student Ambassador!
- Meet our exceptional faculty and coaches while learning all about our academic, athletic, and arts program!
- Enjoy refreshments in the cafeteria, while checking out clubs and Student Life activities!
The first 100 8th graders who register in advance for the Fall Open House will receive a free T-shirt!
SPRING PREVIEW OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 4 – 6pm.
This is a smaller version of our Fall Open House, and hosted primarily for younger students who wish to preview high school. However, all are welcome!
- Brief presentation in the Theater at 4:15pm
- Meet teachers and coaches at information tables in the Cafeteria!
- Enjoy refreshments!
- Tour the building!
- Pre-register for a special gift!
For other opportunities to visit John Paul, including Shadow Days and Admissions Tours, please click here.
Directions to John Paul the Great:
- From Interstate 95 take exit 152-A toward Dumfries.
- Travel .5 miles and turn LEFT at Jefferson Davis Highway
- Travel .7 miles and turn RIGHT at River Heritage Rd. (There will be a Walmart on the right)
- Travel 1.7 miles. The school is located at the end of River Heritage Rd., which turns into Dominican Drive.