We are thrilled you are considering a transfer to Saint John Paul the Great. We accept applications for 10th and 11th grade transfer students. We do not normally consider 12th grade transfers; exceptions can sometimes be made for a student moving to the area from outside of the Diocese of Arlington.
Our on-line application system guides you through the application process and allows you to upload documents, download needed forms, send electronic recommendation requests, and track the progress of your application.
For an application to be considered complete and ready for review, the following items must be received by the Admissions office:
- Application for admission
- Academic Records, to include all high school level classes completed or in progress
- Principal Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- If the HSPT or other standardized exam was taken, a copy of those results can be helpful in proper class placement, and you may submit them. Otherwise 10th and 11th grade transfers do not take the HSPT.
- SAP, IEP, 504 or other similar diagnosis documentation must be submitted.
- If the student has ever been involved in serious discipline issues, including multiple referrals, suspensions, or expulsions,details of the events and outcomes must be sent from the current school to the Admissions office.
Please note: There are slightly different requirements for home school applicants, international applicants, Options Program applicants, and 9th grade applicants. For more information, please visit: