Priority application decision letters
will go out on February 23, 2018
But, while our priority application deadline has passed,
we are still accepting applications!
Application Process Overview
Our on-line application system guides you step-by-step through the application process and allows you to upload documents, download needed forms, send electronic recommendation requests, and track the progress of your application.
A complete application includes:
- Application for Admission
- Academic Records
- Principal Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) results. Please visit the High School Placement Test page.
- If the student has an SAP, IEP, 504 or other similar documentation regarding the need for support, documents must be submitted to the Admissions office.
- A full accounting for any disciplinary, behavioral or other issues.
Catholic Schools, administered under the authority of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington, prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, or citizenship in the administration of their educational personnel, admissions, financial aid, athletic, and other school administered programs.
Further, a student need not be Catholic to attend JP the Great, but is required to participate in the established curriculum and programs offered throughout the school day.
Ready to apply?
- 9th Grade Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- Home School Applicants
- International Student Applicants
- Special Education: Options Program Applicants