Application Process Overview
Our on-line application system guides you step-by-step through the application process and allows you to upload documents, download needed forms, send electronic recommendation requests, and track the progress of your application. For an application to be considered complete and ready for review, the following items must be received by the Admissions office:
- Application for Admission
- Academic Records
- Principal Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- High School Placement Test (HSPT). All 9th grade applicants, as well as 10th grade applicants transferring from a home school program, must take this exam. It is only taken once. For more information, including dates and how to register, please visit the High School Placement Test page.
- If the student has an SAP, IEP, 504 or other similar documentation regarding the need for support, documents must be submitted to the Admissions office.
- If the student has ever been involved in serious discipline issues, including multiple referrals, suspensions, or expulsions, documentation detailing the events and outcomes must be sent from the current school to the Admissions office.
Please note: A student need not be Catholic to attend the school, but all students are required to participate in the established curriculum and programs offered during the school day.
Ready to apply?
- 9th Grade Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- Home School Applicants
- International Student Applicants
- Special Education: Options Program Applicants
Catholic Schools, administered under the authority of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington, prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, or citizenship in the administration of their educational personnel, admissions, financial aid, athletic, and other school administered programs.