JP Family Association
The Family Association is an important and vibrant part of the JP school culture. As noted in their charter, the Family Association:
- Exists first and foremost to help build community among parents, guardians, students, teachers, school staff and administrators;
- Works to increase communication among the community members
- Supports the various extra-curricular activities in the athletic, fine arts, spiritual, and student life areas;
- Coordinates fundraising activities to support curricular and extra-curricular activities of the school.
Membership: All parents, guardians, students, teachers, school staff, administrators, and friends of the school are members of the JP Family Association! There is no membership fee, and active participation is encouraged, but not required.
Family Association Sponsored Events:
- Email: JPFamilyAssociation@jpthegreat.org
- Check out our latest volunteer needs!
- “Like” us on Facebook and keep in touch!
- Executive Committee (appointed by the school):
President: Frank Tillotson
Asst. Principal of Student Life: Shawn McNulty
- Committee Chairs
Volunteer Coordinator: Susan Ferguson
JP Fun Run for Options Chair: Selden Fritchner