Our beautiful, modern, and technologically-advanced campus sits on 40 acres of tree-lined property just minutes from Route 1 in the Southbridge/Potomac Shores neighborhood of Dumfries, Virginia.
The architecture of the remarkable building speaks in a unique way to our Catholic mission and culture, beginning with the chapel which serves as the physical and spiritual heart of our school. Vaulted arches at the entrance of the school lead the way to the tabernacle.
Pope Benedict XVI publicly blessed our tabernacle – in the presence of nearly 50,000 people and a world-wide television audience of millions – at the conclusion of Mass at Nationals Stadium in Washington, D.C. on April 17, 2008.
Other impressive school distinctions include:
- Eight modern science labs, with separate lecture and lab work space
- Collegiate-style library and research center
- Interactive electronic notepads and projectors in each classroom
- Monitored wireless internet access throughout the building
- 500-seat theater with professional stage, lighting, and sound systems
- Picturesque cafeteria with bistro-style seating
- Popular catering service
- Three athletic fields with electronic score boards including: football/field hockey/8 lane rubberized track; soccer/lacrosse; and, baseball
- The main gym seats nearly 1,000 fans and is equipped with 6 drop-down basketball hoops, built-in volleyball inserts, and electronic score boards
- Auxiliary gym for extra practice and competition space
- Athletic Training Clinic
- Fully equipped weight and wrestling rooms
- And, so much more!